Kingswood RFC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Technical Stuff

Go down

The Technical Stuff Empty The Technical Stuff

Post  Admin (Alan) Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:31 am

For anyone who isn't familiar with the forum, this is how it works:

The 'Members Only' Forums

There are currently 4 'Members Only' forums, namely The Players Lounge, Best of Forum, Up & Coming Events and Funnies. Due to the nature of the topics in these forums, such as match discussions, team selections etc, only approved members can access these forums. An approved member is defined as anyone affiliated with Kingswood RFC at a close level.

Public Forums

The Open Mic Forum can be viewed by any member of the public and does not require a Username to read or post messages. Therefore players are reminded that any messages regarding match discussions etc, should NOT be posted in this forum. The Open Mic is purely intented for people not affiliated with KRFC to ask questions regarding playing for Kingswood or even other teams asking about recent results (after all we all enjoy a bit of banter). Due to this forum being public, it is therefore liable to spam messages so I just ignore them and I will delete them when I see them.

Becoming a registered member

If you are not currently a member, when the forum loads, the Open Mic Forum is the only forum (apart from this one) that you will be able to see. At the top of the screen will be link to "register", click this link and you will be able to register a username. When registering, please try and keep your username similar to your own and not something spurious such as "Number1Prop" as I use your username to check with you and make sure it was you that registered it. Also if your email address does not have your real name in it, it is worth dropping me an email at info@kingswoodrfc.co.uk telling me who you are and what name you have registered. Any name requested that I cannot verify will not be granted access.

I believe that is everything covered, I'll leave you to get on with browsing.

Thanks

Admin (Alan)

Last edited by Admin (Alan) on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Updated rules)
Admin (Alan)
Admin (Alan)
Admin

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-09-05

http://www.kingswoodrfc.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum